Random Thoughts of Epic Proportions

Random Thoughts of Epic Proportions

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Limoncello Not

So the limoncello thing isn't going to work. I got half way there but didn't complete it. I might just as well have taken the vodka and poured it directly down the drain. Actually I could have saved some intermediate steps and just taken the money and thrown it and a bunch of lemons in the trash. I'd have been money ahead because I wouldn't have used the gas to go to the store, or spent all the time peeling the lemons, poorly. I started to have doubts when I reread the recipe and it said to be very careful not to get any of the white part on the lemon peel. Well. My peels were lousy with pith. Reading is a powerful tool when used properly. However, I did freeze some lemon juice so now I have two ice cube trays full of raw lemon juice. To what end I don't know.

I suspect I'll wait about six months and then throw them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment